Friday, June 20, 2008

Holy coma batman

The title of this blog was made tongue-in-cheek but there is no question that I am absolutely lucky to be alive after the last few months. I was driving down the Coast Highway last August when some asshole decided that to pass a truck but was too drunk to realize I was coming the opposite way in the lane he was using. To make a long story short, he's dead, I'm still alive and nowithstanding a few weeks in a coma and a few months of physical therapy, I'm probably in the best shape of my last 30 years on this sick but glad I'm still here planet. Of couse I'll never admit that to the tight ass attorney representing the idiot's estate that I and my insurance company are suing for just slightly less than Liechtenstein's GDP. After all, I did lose a few months of my life and a slightly used Bimmer 650, and other than a few blow jobs by some sympathetic ladies, I didn't have any tail for 6 months. Fortunately, I have been able to rectify that in the last few weeks.

I actually thought that the whole experience had made me change my roguish ways, but I realized recently that I'm still the same old philanderer although with 20 less pounds which actually seems to make me even more attractive to younger ladies-if that were possible.

I wasn't going to post this blog anymore but incredibly, I get almost 200 hits a day on it and I haven't posted for almost a year. Maybe I'll even turn the comments on at some point but I'm still rather fragile so I wouldn't want to be bitch slapped by you hypocrites who think my lifestyle is shameful. To you folks, all I got to say is "Move on-I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me."

In the meantime, I'm revving back up ready to take on all those nubile young bodies who like older men who don't give a rat's ass if they are after our money. I admit I am out of practise so it may take a while to get back into the full swing, but for now, I'm banging a newly separated 36 year old with huge tits, a a small waist, a tight ass and a reasonable face. Yeah, she's at the upper end of her expiry date, but even Roger Clemens had to spend a few weeks in the minors before he went back to the bigs.