Sunday, March 22, 2009

Obama needs to take a lesson from Reagan

Remember when the air traffic controllers went on strike in the early 80's? No one could believe it when Reagan fired them all. And it turned out to be a great decision.

Obama needs to do something similar with AIG. Just let it go bankrupt and take back every cent from those greedy fuckers who were paid the bonuses. They have no idea how much they are hated. AIG says they need to pay them bonuses to retain them? Well, not if there's no fucking company for them to work in. And who else is going to hire any of those assholes anyway?

This is a great example of throwing good money after bad. Obama says the economy will go into a tailspin if AIG goes under. Hello!! Barack!! It's already in a death spiral so pissing off the sheep who voted for you isn't going to make it any better.

Yeah, we needed change from Bush but somehow I think if McCain were running things, there wouldn't be any of this pussyfooting around.

None of this shit affects me personally because about 18 months ago, a friend in real estate who saw the subprime fiasco coming told me to make sure I had a roof over my head with no mortgage and to put 1/2 my equity in gold and the other 1/2 in cash. It took me a while to come to grips with what he was saying, and although I didn't take 100% of his advice, and foolishly kept a few stocks that are now worth 1/2 what I bought them at, I did follow enough that I sent him a case of Cristal for Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://nawusalu.maddsites.com/lojorofu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money